Did you know that since October of 2009 a grand total of 57 people have found this blog by searching for ‘List of Scary Things’ or some close relative of this phrase.
I would like to formally apologise to you, dear searchers, because you have undoubtedly landed on my very unscary list of things that I find scary. I am a wuss you see. Sad but true.
But here are some truly horrifying things:
- The movie Fog of War. No joke. You will need to force yourself to forget large chunks of it in order to go on functioning.
- The American health care system.
- People who use quotation marks incorrectly.
- The look on my dentist’s face when she tells me I ‘really, really need to start flossing.’
- Taking driving lessons in London in order to learn how to drive a manual even though you know how to drive all ready, but only an automatic in America.
- Sarah Palin fans
- Spiders. Seriously, they’re gross.