I would formally like to request the following:
- Fewer jacked up bus journeys into work. I am tired of sitting on an unmoving bus for at least ten minutes every morning.
- A house that cleans itself
- Less change. I was just getting used to things as they are right this very second and now I’ve found out that they might be cahnging AGAIN! Quit it.
- A kitten. And not a half time kitten who actually lives to houses down but likes to hang out in my house and spread his ginger cuteness around. I want my own kitten who lives at me house all the time and helps back up Oliver in fights and territorial defense.
- That I not miss my connecting flight in DC on Tuesday. And then again on the 18th
- £5000, maybe £10,000 just so I could upgrade to business class on my upcoming flights and hire someone to finish all the work I want do one my house. And buy some new shoes.
Sound good? I think so.
Thanks, and kindest regards